If you want high-quality video, No doubt you want to high end specs laptop or Pc. But you dont have the best laptop or pc in specs, so dont be tense we provide you best video editor 1GB RAM PC. These software edits your video in 4K and the speed of rendering is also very fast.
What Is video Editing Software For Low End PC?
A laptop or PC with less RAM with Low Graphics is called a low-End Pc. Nowadays fewer users are using low-end PC but we mention all low-end pc Video editing Software. Because video editing is a very heavy process. It consumes lots of resources. So you want the best and high packed specs like Intel I5 or I7 processor and Ryzen AMD processor with 8GB or 16GB RAM and Graphics Card, etc.
But in the starting you dont want High End PC. you only should have a PC with normal specs. We provide the best video editor For 1GB RAM PC
Top 5 best video editing software For 1GB RAM PC
Apeaksoft video editor
If you want to use the easy-to-use software with the best quality in a short time so you use the Apeaksoft this is the best video editor for 1GB RAM PC without a watermark. . You can rotate, crop, Join clip, clip, add video effects by using Apeaksoft Video Editor software. You use this software on macOS and Android devices.
System Requirements For Apeaksoft Video Editor
- Processor – 1 GHz Intel/Apple M1 chip
- RAM – 1 GB
- Operating System –
- For Windows – Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Vista
- For Mac- Mac OS X 10.7 or above
Apeaksoft Video Editor Files Supported –
- Audio – AAC, AIFF Files, Monkey’s Audio files, MPEG Files, RAW AC3 Files, Real Audio FIles, SUN AU Files, WAV, WMA
- SD Video – 3GP, AVI, DV Files, MOD, MJPEG, Flash Files, MPEG files
- HD Video – MPEG2 HD Files, MEG4 HD Files, QuickTime HD Files, WMV HD Files, HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD TRP, HD TP
- 4K UHD Encoding – H.264, VP8, VP9, MPEG, XviD, H.265/HEVC
- 4K UHD Video Formats – MP4, AVI, FLV, WebM, TS, MKV, MOV, MXF
Pinnacle Studio 15 Video Editor
This video editor originally comes from Pinnacle System and it comes as Consumer-level software. Pinnacle author video content in DVD, AVCD, VCD you also add complementary menus and add into in disc. This is the second-best video editor for a 1GB RAM PC. it allows users to use it in a very easy way.
Minimal Requirements for Pinnacle video editor
- Operating system– Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP
- RAM– 1GB
- Processor– Intel Core, AMD Athlon, Intel Petium
Pinnacle File Supported
- Image– JPG, BMP, PNG
- Video– MPEG, 3GP, XAVC, AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI
- Audio – MP3, MPA, WAV, AMR, AC3, M4A
Blazevideo Video Editor
This is the very best video editor for 1GB RAM PC in terms of a short video. It gives you the best features at a very low price. It’s a very simple and user-friendly interface. It gives you the to crop, cut, video rotates, and add images, and text. These features are very helpful for the user. You Also, manage the contrast and brightness of a video at the time of edit.
Blazevideo System Requirements
- Operating System – Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP
- Processor-1 GHz Intel Pentium
Blazevideo Video File Supported
- Video – AVCHD, DV,AVI, MPEG,HDV,3GP, XAVC
- Audio – MP3, MPA, M4A, AMR, AC3, WAV
Techsmith Camtasia Video Editor
Camtasia is the Screen Recording and video editing software. It allows you to edit professional-looking videos and screen recordings. The company says the minimum requirement of RAM to use the Camtasia video editor is 8GB but we use in the 1GB and its works. From the side of Techsmith, it is the best video editor For 1GB RAM PC software.
Techsmith Camtasia System Requirements
- RAM– 1GB To 16GB
- Operating System– Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) 1909 version or later and Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) 2004 version or later
- Processor– Minimum is Intel® 6th Gen or newer CPU or AMD Ryzen™ 1000 Series or newer CPU and Maximum is Intel® 10th Gen or newer CPU or AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series / Threadripper 2000 series or newer CPU
Techsmith Camtasia File Supported
- Video– AVI, CAMREC, GIF, PPT, PPTX, TREC, WAV
- Audio-MP3, MPA, WAV, AMR, AC3, M4A
- Image– JPG, BMP, PNG
Wondershare Anireel Video Editor
If you are an editor and want to already make a template for editing so this software help you to make the best video in animated. This will help you to drag and drop features. You use the animated characters in our video to make the best video. Its helps you add your voice sound to the animation. And also this software dont want any high specs PC or laptop. It is a Free best video editor for 1GB RAM PC Software. if you apply the Anireel coupon code when you are eligible for the free Anireel video software.
System Requirements For Wondershare Anireel
- RAM– 1GB to 4GB
- Operating System– Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 (64-bit OS).
- Processor– Intel i3 or best multicore processor, 2GHz or over.
Wondershare Annireal File Supported
- Video- MP4, MOV, MKV, AVCHD, WEBM
- Audio– AMR, AC3, M4A, MP3, MPA, WAV
Cyberlink Powerdirector Video Editor
This software is a very famous video editing software for 4GB for PC in the video editing industry. It gives you easy to use interface to edit very easily. Also, they give you a free trial of our PowerDirector video editing software. From this software, some Hollywood movies edit like mission impossible, Thor Ragnarok, Jumanji, etc. it provides you rich features for video editing. Also, this work on a low-budget laptop that’s why this is the best video editor for 1GB RAM PC software.
Cyberlink PowerDirector System Requirements
- RAM- 1GB to 4GB
- Operating System– Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (64-bit OS only)
- Processor-Intel Core™ i-series or AMD Phenom® II
Cyberlink PowerDirector File Supported
- Audio- MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A
- Video- 3GPP2, AVI, DivX (on Windows 7), DV-AVI, DVR-MS, HD MPEG-2, M2T, MKV (H.264), MOD, MOV, MOV (H.264), MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC (H.264), TOD, VOB, VRO, WMV, WMV-HD.
Here we provide you best Video Editing Software for 1GB RAM PC to 4GB RAM. We include all requirements and Supported files, the choice of selecting video editing software is in your hand and what type of video you edit or make. But As I suggest to you all the Video editing Software is best for edit, you choose any one of them.
FAQ About Video Editor For 1GB RAM PC?
We provide you with some most asked questions by the video editors. These questions will help you to fulfill your quarry.
8GB RAM requirements for after-effects features. Because it is a very heavy feature to use.
Yes, it’s run on a Low-end PC because it’s made for low-end Specs. They support fewer system requirements.