Video editing can be enjoyable for someone or be difficult. It takes much time to edit the video choosing filters, color matching everything takes time. And you surely need the best video editing software too.
Well, there are many video editing software present in the market that offers plenty of features for video editing.
One of them is Filmora. So first we will shortly know about what Filmora is and then we will discuss the Filmora Alternatives.
What Is Filmora?
Filmora is a video editing software that provides a variety of powerful editing tools to its users for making impressive and effective videos. It has a simple interface that makes it easy for everyone to use it.
Why Choose Filmora?
Filmora is a popular name among video editing software. It offers a wide range of features that makes video editing easier. This software especially helps the users for smooth editing and recording of videos. Also, many other functions are offered by this software like adding audio, inserting texts, animations, and elements.
Why not choose Filmora?
However, Filmora offers a variety of features to its users but the prices are very much higher. Also, its many features are not advanced as other competitive software.
Much other software offers the same features as Filmora at lower prices.
That’s why we are going to tell you the best alternatives of Filmora which you can use as per your requirement
Also, Read… Filmora Pro Vs Filmora X
List Of Best Filmora Alternatives
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Final Cut Pro X
So here we have listed the 5 best Filmora alternative, now we will explain them one by one by making it clear to you which software you can use instead of Filmora.
Also Check: Clip Studio Paint Alternatives
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is the best alternative to Filmora. It is a video editing software that provides a wide range of features to edit and record the video.
This software is mostly used by moviemakers in Hollywood. Also, it provides several tools to its users to express their art. It is not just basic video editing software, but more than that.
How Adobe Premiere Pro Is Better Than Filmora?
To know how Adobe Premiere is better than Filmora, let’s have a look at its features-
- This is generally used by filmmakers for the editing of graphics or animations.
- It provides 4 types of editing namely- Roll, Ripple, Slip, and Slide.
- Multiple clips can be uploaded at a time for editing to the source monitor. They can easily change scenes or movie clips from one project to another.
- Movies can be transformed from one format to another without losing frame or having a small disfigurement.
- The software offers an adaptive design for the users to work appropriately and competently.
Pros and Cons of Adobe Premiere Pro
|It has an interface that allows its user to work efficiently, productively, and effectively.|
This software works with other adobe products that make your work smooth and easier.
It edits the videos and audio in high and good quality.
It supports multiple video formats such as Flash Video, HD, and HDV.
|Some techniques need additional applications like After Effect, or Speed Grade.|
The software offers free services only for 30 days.
Pricing Of Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro offers a free trial for 30 days.
Individuals – $29.99 per month, $239.88 per year, or prepaid
Business- $19.99 per month or annual subscription, $359.88 per year or prepaid
Students & Teachers- $29.99 per month or annual subscription, $239.88 per year (prepaid)
Schools & Universities- $19.99 per month or annual subscription, $14.99 per month or annual subscription per user, $179.88 per year or license
Camtasia is the best alternative software to Filmora. It is a screen recording or editing software that was designed and developed by Techsmith. This is a premium product that supports all Windows and Mac devices. Techsmith Discounts Is the best deal to buy this product at a budget cost.
Is Camtasia A Better Alternative For Filmora?
Camtasia offers various features that make it a better choice than Filmora. Let’s see how-
- You can record anything on the screen like websites, PowerPoint presentations, or video calls.
- This software can be used for creating YouTube videos, educational presentations, sales & marketing projects.
- Camtasia can hold up multiple file designs to export and import the videos or any other program.
- It shares templates, themes, libraries, favorites, or presets on an individual file.
- Your Powerpoint presentations can be transformed into videos. You simply record PowerPoint Add-in or convey the file to Camtasia.
- To highlight your video it uses callouts, arrows, shapes, or sketches.
Pros and Cons of Camtasia
|This software records videos in high quality.|
It has previously installed media, annotations, voice narrations, visual effects, and much more for fastly doing the work.
It has the best tools for cleaning audio for enhanced audio recordings.
The software has a simple user interface that makes it easy to use for everyone.
The trimming, editing, or cutting tools are super easy to use.
|Some of the functions should be developed to prohibit the software from crashing.|
Launching and operating the software consumes so much time.
There could be better templates or transitions.
Camtasia library is not as upgraded as the competitors.
Pricing of Camtasia
Camtasia prices start at $249.00 as a one-time payment. Also offers a free trial period of 30 days. Also, it provides licenses for up to 2 devices. The software is quite expensive for the buyers. But to make its services reasonable users can apply Camtasia Coupon Code.
In comparison with Filmora, iMovie is an amazing video editing software that lets you be creative. You can use any videos or images for editing. It is compatible with Mac, iPod touch 4th generation, iPhone4, iPhone 4S, or iPad2.
Instead of uploading audio from the other devices, you can record your voice or music throughout the video.
Why Is iMovie A Better Choice Than Filmora?
Here we have mentioned the features of iMovie software, have a look-
- The first iMovie feature is that you can save the project and further play it on any platform.
- It is accessible on iPhone, Mac, or Apple TV through which you can have the finest experience of playing movies.
- You can adjust your audio clips with iMovie if you have that file on your browser.
- It provides a professional trailer before you choose a video. This will limit your customization. You can choose your video by the templates.
- Themes for news and sports are also available.
- This software has an easy-to-use trimmer feature, you can adjust the length and timing of the video as you want.
- You can upload your project directly to YouTube, Facebook, or any other social site that gives access to video sharing.
Pros and Cons of iMovie
|Instantly edits the video for presenting it fast.|
It is very easy to apply titles to the videos.
You can simply cut out the undesired recordings.
|This software does not support adding music to the video.|
The captions system can be disordered.
There are short features for color grading.
Pricing of iMovie
iMovie is completely free to use. You just have to click to download and install it to your Mac and iOS devices.
Blender is open-source and free software for designing animated films, motion graphics, 3D art, visual effects, virtual reality, and computer games.
What Makes Blender A Better Choice Than Filmora?
For knowing this, we have mentioned some of the important features of Blender.
- Blender offers a strong straight rendering feature that provides remarkable ultra-realistic rendering.
- You can use image texture or paint straight to your design.
- It allows its users to transform the motionless characters into magnificent animations.
- This software provides you an extraordinary-looking 3D effect while you are using rain, fire, smooth, building, or fluid.
- It can perform elementary edits like video cuts or splicing as well as complicated jobs like video masks or color grading.
- It is compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac, or SteamOS devices.
Pros and Cons of Blender
|It is free and open-source software.|
Blender has pre-arranged keyboard shortcuts that save your time.
It is compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac, or SteamOS devices.
The software offers animated gaming characters such as collision detection, dynamic re-enactments, or logic.
It can be used for personal as well as commercial use.
Blender has many glitches that can affect your tool and it’s hard to manage heavy project work.
It may be confusing for new users because of its complex design.
The software does not allow a preview option to view your video.
Pricing of Blender
Blender is free-to-use software. You have to download it and install it on your device.
Final Cut ProX
Final Cut Pro X is now known as Final Cut Pro is a video editing app that was designed by Apple Inc. It is a video editing software that aims at both professionals and newcomers. This is an absolute app for creating, editing, and making a high-quality video.
Those consumers who want more potential for their video editing can choose this software.
Which Is Better Final Cut Pro X or Filmora?
For comparing both of the software, their features are mentioned below-
- It intelligently transforms your videos for social media by customizing their size and shape. And your image is scanned over the frame.
- This software helps you to edit your videos with hard projects and big frames at flashing speeds.
- It can record videos in the Dolby version.
- There is an improvised High Dynamic Range that offers upgraded color masks and range-isolation tools for providing HDR footage.
- No need to manually save the changes that you made in your project. The application saves them automatically.
Pros and Cons of Final Cut Pro X
|It works very fast.|
It is easy to use and learn.
This has a simple interface that makes it simpler for the newcomers to create a video.
The autosave feature is a lifesaver for the user.
|It is expensive software.|
Editing software should be improved for high-resolution videos.
Pricing of Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro X offers a free trial for 90 days.
It costs a one-time price of $299.99.
Best Alternatives For Filmora: The Bottom Line
Whether you use Wondershare Filmora for editing your videos but we suggest you try this software as well. We have mentioned every detail about Filmora’s alternative software, to make it easy for you to choose in between them.
The features, benefits, disadvantages, or pricing all are explained briefly. So, now it is up to you which software you will use. And which software is suitable as per your needs and budget.