Norton Antivirus is a popular product that provides security and keeps you safe from hackers. Today, it is very important to protect data and personal information. Because everyone cares about their privacy and does not want that other person can see. To prevent prying eyes and defend the device from malware attack antivirus is uses. Norton Company offers Norton antivirus with the best features and benefits that fight against viruses.
Why Norton Antivirus?
Norton is providing antivirus products since 1991 for windows, iOS, iPhone, Android, and macOS. Norton antivirus is an anti-malware product block malware, ransomware, viruses, spyware. It uses machine technology to identify the viruses and filters the spam email and messages.
Features of Norton Antivirus
This is the best feature of Norton antivirus to secure your all password. It reduces the problem of remembering the password of all accounts. The password is the thing that are required to secure the accounts and without a password, you cannot create new accounts. It enables you to put all the essential password details in one place. You will not face a problem to find the password elsewhere, you can get it without wasting your time. Become free if you forget the password and cannot remember.
What’s new in Norton Password Manager?
- You can create strong passwords using a password manager
- All the passwords secure in one place
- You also can sync the passwords on any device computer or android.
- 2-factor authentication feature that confirms a user’s identity before login the account
- You can access the passwords when you require a master password
A firewall is like a key that defends and monitor a computer from prying eyes. The malware and other viruses are harmful to your device and increase the risk of losing the data. And Norton smart firewall works for this, prevent in and out network traffic. It is an advanced security feature of the Norton antivirus product.
Benefits of Norton Firewall
- It is not the only firewall but it is a firewall + intrusion prevention system. IPS is better than a firewall because it can monitor the network traffic deeply than a firewall.
- A firewall prevents your device from unauthorized access
- ISP runs in your browser and detects the intrusion attempts
- It defends your computer if any threat detected in your system
Backup is most essential for every user because everyone carries lots of data, files, and documents on their device. And if in case the files deleted mistakenly, or your hard drive fails, or the device lost. Your data and all the important files can backup. It automatically backup your files in the safe cloud backup.
Cloud backup is nothing it is a tool that safe your data by making a copy. And if you require it when you lose the data you can get back up from its cloud. Your data can be lost by ransomware that attacks your device like a virus. Your copied files will be secure on the server of your provider that is Norton. And you can trust Norton because it is serving the security service since 1991.
Real-Time Threat Protection
If any threat enters your device, the real-time threat protection finds the latest viruses, malware from the PC. Such malware is much harmful to you because malware can be in links, emails, and messages. If you click on this link, you can face the problem of huge data loss. Henceforth, threat protection aware users of the threat and block the viruses from your device you use.
Benefits of Norton Antivirus
- 2 GB cloud storage
- Protection for 1 PC or mac
- 24/7 customer support
- 60-day free trial
- Zero-day threat promises
- Block malware, ransomware, viruses
- Password manager, firewall, and other smart benefits to shield your device
- 100% virus removal from the device and Norton gives a guarantee to refund your money if any virus is found by you.
Frequently Asked Question
Which antivirus software is best for you?
Antivirus software is best if these all features are included:-
- Protect mac, PC, android, iOS, iPhone, all the devices
- A secure VPN connection that hides IP addresses and secures your online privacy. But Norton included this feature in Norton 360 Plans, not in Norton antivirus plus.
- Password manager that generates a strong password and secure them in a vault.
- Cloud backup which we have discussed above up to 2 GB in Norton antivirus plus plan.
- Smart firewall + intrusion prevention system
How can I backup my data?
If you are a Norton user, firstly login to your cloud storage account. Then choose your file that you want to backup to your computer. You can also automatically backup the file when you set it to backup. And get the copy files after login cloud storage account.
How do I know the best password manager?
When you choose a provider, make sure that it is trustworthy offers quality service. The password manager provides many companies but the tools and using for it can be different. Norton secures all the passwords in a digital vault and provides a tool to generate a strong password.
Where are your password stores in the password manager of Norton?
Norton gets passwords at one place in a vault that you can access by a login password manager. And this you can access using a master password of your account.
Does the firewall protect against viruses?
A Firewall passes to your network traffic and monitors if any intrusive action has been shown. It provides security after filtering the network.
Can Norton antivirus remove Trojans?
Yes, Norton antivirus can remove Trojans, it scans your device the files, and documents all. And if any virus or Trojan horses detected, antivirus removes them.
How does Norton Security antivirus works?
Norton antivirus security product scans your entire device your PC, Mac OS, and other you use. It works to find all kind of viruses like malware, Trojan, spyware, ransomware, and other.